Boring Blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

Fun Times at Home Depot

Last weekend, the hubby, the kiddies and I went to Home Depot. The main reason for the visit was to see Tony Stewart's race car. My husband is a huge NASCAR fan, especially Tony Stewart. When he found out Tony's car was going to be on display, there were no plans that would interfere with this. So Saturday afternoon, off to Home Depot we go. We spent some time outside in the cold taking pictures of the car. My husband has brainwashed my daughter into thinking Tony is the greatest thing ever. So of course, she is very excited to see his car also. Since Home Depot is new to the area, we thought it would be fun to venture through the store. As we enter, we notice they have shopping carts that resemble Tony's car. Well of course we had to get one of those. So the kids are having a blast "driving" their Tony cart.













We start seeing all these little kids with Home Depot aprons. As we follow the smiling kids, we find the Kids Workshop. I guess this is something that Home Depot does periodically for the kiddies. They gave each of my kids a Home Depot apron with their name on it and a wooden Tony Stewart racecar kit. They had pieces of plywood set up on 5 gallon buckets & more 5 gallon buckets as seats. They supplied glue, nails, hammers, safety glasses, and all the essentials to build their very own Tony Stewart Home Depot NASCAR. I was very impressed with Home Depot setting all this up for the kiddies. Who knew Home Depot could be so much fun?

1 Comments:

Blogger DMM said...

I love Home Depot and Lowe's more so then BMoss or Vicki's...I'm in there more than I should be. Great photos of the kids.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home