Boring Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Movie Review

Have you seen the movie the break-up? Great movie!! If you haven't seen it, you should. Personally, I think every couple should see this movie TOGETHER! This movie pretty much sums up the majority of the couples I know. I think I deserve to have a cut in the profits from this movie because I'm pretty sure someone put a hidden camera in my house & made a movie about my life.

My sister-in-law (who, yes is still living with us) and I watched this movie on Friday night. My hubby was in the other room and heard bits and pieces of the movie. After it was over Charity and I mutually agreed that "Gary" played by Vince Vaughn is the typical man in every relationship. Now this is not a man bashing, always the man's fault type of movie. "Brooke" played by Jennifer Aniston was your typical controlling, nagging woman. I could see a lot of myself in Brooke. Yes, I can admit my faults. I do nag and I definitely have control issues! I could also see a lot of my husband in Gary. Since watching this movie, I have asked my hubby to watch it with me numerous times. Every time he says, "I saw enough the other night. I don't want to see it!" Now why would he not want to see this? I think this movie could make most couples look at their relationship and say, "Hey, I do that or I don't do that! Maybe I should work on that!"

I don't buy many movies, but this is one that will probably make it to my collection!

1 Comments:

Blogger DMM said...

Nothing beats a movie you can relate to in "real life." This one I have to see.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home