Boring Blog

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Why blog, Continued...

I mentioned in my previous Why Blog posting that I have been taking a lot of slack from people about becoming a blogger. Well the harassment continues. There are these 3 girls that work in a department just down the hall from me. One of them doesn't read blogs or really know much about them. One thinks blogging is pretty cool & has recently signed up to blogger so she can comment at times, but not create anything of her own. This is cool with me. She doesn't have a computer at home so I understand that she can't spend the time posting at work. The 3rd girl just reads blogs occasionally but doesn't comment. This 3rd girl has asked me questions from time to time about blogging. She has expressed that she really doesn't like being mentioned in blogs, even if its anonymous. I like to casually make a comment every once in a while about someone just so they know its them, but no one else may know who I'm talking about. And I think its funny if someone does the same to me. But for some reason she doesn't like it. So this is why I'm writing so much about her. I won't mention her name, but she knows who she is. The other 2 wanted to make my blog, so I thought they were cool enough to be blog worthy...this one is for you girls!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger DMM said...

That's funny because I have friends who say - when are you going to comment about me. My response, when I feel you've done something totally wickedly amazing enough for me to type about. ;)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home