Boring Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Are you freakin' kidding me?

This is a funny little story that happened to me today. So I pull into Sheetz to get gas, look up at the sign & it reads $2.939. Cool, I thought, gas came down a few more cents. So I begin pumping my gas & again verify that the pump also reads, $2.939. So this is good. I get my 12.913 gallons & it costs me $37.95. I jump in my car & as I'm pulling out I look up at the sign. I had to do a double take, are you freakin' kidding me, $2.899. The stupid gas price dropped 4 cents while I was pumping gas. I pulled out my receipt just to again make sure I wasn't seeing things before & no I paid $2.939. What are the chances? So ok, it would have only saved me...hold on while I open calc...ok I'm back...about 50 cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home