Boring Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

Sober Fool

Ever had a conversation in your head about 1000 times, then when you actually have the conversation it didn't happen as well for real as it did in your head? Yeah, me too. It happened today. I've been having this same conversation for 2 days. So when it comes time to actually have the conversation, what the heck happened? NOTHING happened the way it was suppose to happen. I don't get it. Why does this happen to me? It just seems like over the last few days every time I open my big fat mouth, drunk or sober, things don't come out quite right.

I guess the conversation in my head was called a fantasy. Why is it that real life is never as good as our fantasies? I must say I have some pretty good fantasies sometimes. But I don't recall ever having one come true. Does anyone? Do fantasies ever really happen exactly how you plan? Life would be so much more exciting for me if all my fantasies would work out the way they happen in my head. But then I guess they wouldn't be fantasies. Life is just one big vicious cycle. And some days it just SUCKS! Please share a real life fantasy with me so I can respond with...GAG, YOU SUCK!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs DeCap said...

It's times like this that I hate that I moved. Damn husband had to move me away from all the fun. I miss Monday mornings at the office after a rockin party. Did anyone take pictures? Please send me an update of the events on Saturday!! Did anyone act like a "DUMBASS"?

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home