Boring Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2006

First Post

Ok so I'm finally going to join the world of bloggers. It will probably be days & days between each post. And I'm sure to bore all of you readers with complaints about my hubby and mostly just brag about my 2 beautiful children...did I mention how beautiful they are? They really are beautiful!! So here's the quick run down on boring Lindsay...I'm 28, a full time working mother of 2 beautiful children. I've been married for almost 5 years, yeah who thought it would last this long!?!!?!?! My daughter will be 4 next month & my son is a little over 9 months. I've been reading blogs for a few months feeling somewhat like a stocker & reading sometimes very intimate deals of others lives. So I thought "what the heck? just do it" So here I am blogging away...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

I still say you should write a blog about other blogs. You could make it like Talk Soup (or whatever it's called these days) and pretty much just just reference different people's posts and mock it to the extreme. Sounds like great reading to me!

8:23 PM  
Blogger DMM said...

Jimmy ur a trouble maker

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home