Boring Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Blog, My Opinion

It seems as though I may have offended "singlebychoice". When I first read her blog I questioned whether or not she was even real or if these events really took place. From her defensiveness, I'm guessing she is real & these things have really happened. With that being said, it is really none of my business or concern how others live their lives. I don't know "singlebychoice" and probably never will. If she wants to continue to live her live "promiscuously" then so be it. I may not agree with her lifestyle but its not mine to agree with. I may continue to read her posts from time to time just to get a jaw-dropping shock or a good laugh!! So to "singlebychoice", I won't apologize for my opinions because they are just that MY opinions, but I will wish you good luck and safe sex!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs DeCap said...

You may have offended some, but as far as I'm concerened they deserved it. I have read the posts in question and I was appalled! I cannot believe that young girls today have so little self esteem that they refer to themselves as sluts and other word that I won;t evern type!
Do men really like this?? I don't think so! As a mother of a 20 yr old oung man, I know he does not like trashy girls. As a matter of fact I would kick his a-- if he brough one of you home! Some men may like the idea of a trashy girl for a minute, maybe two, but these girls/woman will never be their wives!
Wake up girls, when you talk about yourself in a manner that is less than flattering and is down right crude be prepared for the backlash. Lets use the words mother taught us. What ever happend to being self confident?? Do we have so little respect for ourselves???

9:48 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I once liked a trashy girl for 12 minutes.....but she was special.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I still stand by my not ever liking trashy for one minute. Of course a little role playing never hurt anyone . . .

9:22 PM  
Blogger Single By Choice, Damnit said...

Lindsay--
For the record, you didn't offend me, you pissed me off. There's a big difference there. And if you're calling me trashy, don't you expect me to be defensive? To try to explain where I'm coming from so you have more information in forming an open-minded opinion? If you want to continue reading my blog for the occasional shits-and-giggles, please do, but if you find them completely disgusting and "crude" as your friend mrs decap so vocally does, then don't read it. I don't ask you to apologize for your opinions if you form them with an open mind and without judgment. With that being said--thank you, I appreciate the "let's agree to disagree" attitude, because that is all I ask. Good luck on your new blog and I hope this bumpy start doesn't shake you from the blogosphere.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home